By Jim Boyce
The following info is via Melody Mast of Shanghai-based Mervin Fine Wines. Mervin — a fully licensed and foreign-owned company (WFOE) in the wine import and distribution sector — is up for sale. The operation includes an office in Shanghai, a sales team and established distribution channels. Mast says the company has about 200 labels and holds these licenses and registrations:
- “WFOE business registration in Shanghai (Minhang District) and business/ enterprise certificate
- “Alcohol license â€“ Allowing Mervin to sell alcohol wholesale
- “Import license â€“ Allowing Mervin to import goods, alcohol in particular
- “Food hygiene license – Necessary to do the alcohol business
- “Tax registration â€“ Allowing Mervin to invoice to companies
Mast says the company has an established client base, both in and out of Shanghai, that buys on a regular basis. For more information, contact Melody Mast at admin (at) mervinfinewines.com.
Good content takes resources. If you find Grape Wall useful, help cover its costs via PayPal, WeChat or credit / debit card. Also check out Grape Wall on Facebook. Twitter and Instagram. And sibling sites World Marselan Day, World Baijiu Day and Beijing Boyce.